De Bloemenbeek respects the privacy of all users of its website and ensures the personal data you provide to us is treated as confidential. We use your details to ensure reservations are processed as quickly and efficiently as possible. Otherwise, we will only use these details for other purposes with your permission. De Bloemenbeek will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only share it with third parties involved in processing your reservation.
De Bloemenbeek uses the data collected to offer the following services to its clients:
- When you make a reservation, we require your name, email address, delivery address and payment details to make your reservation and to inform you of the progress thereof.
- We use your email address to inform you about development of the website and special offers and promotions. If you no longer wish to receive this information, you can unsubscribe via our website.
- If you make a reservation with us, we can store your data on a Secure Server if desired. You can provide a user name and password, so that you do not have to enter your name and address details, telephone number, email address, delivery and payment details every time you make a reservation.
- Information about the use of our website and feedback from visitors helps us develop and improve our site further.
- We will not sell your personal data to third parties and will only share it with third parties involved in processing your reservation. Our employees and any third parties we contract are obliged to respect the confidentiality of your personal data.
Please contact us if you have any queries in connection with the above.